Effective & Easy to use - Good Buy
on May 18, 2017
These are a breeze to use - funner & more effective than I thought they'd be. The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because I would like to have a bigger variety of tips (i.e., a Rigger, Liner, Round, Chizzled, etc.).
• Brush tip spreads water evenly & easily
• Water doesn't flow out too fast
• No need for frequent refills/stays full long time
• Quickly cleans colors off tip w/ a few squeezes
• VERY convenient for travel/outdoor painting!
• Best used with Water Color Pencils
• Brush tips could be more precise but still good
• Caps fall off easily when placed on back of pen
• Harder to control with Water Color Pan Paints - (I prefer a regular paintbrush for that)
• Could use a bigger variety of tips (thinner/finer to styles listed above). A greater variety of tips would be very conducive to creativity & convenience of transport.
All in all, a good buy for your money - # of brushes for the price. I'd recommend. :)