The kit includes:
12 * 15ml nail gel and 4 * glitter powder
1 * 15ml base coat, 1 * 15ml top coat and 1 * 30ml cleaning solution
100 * nail form, 1 * double-ended brush, 1 * nail file, 1 * nail clippers, 1 * dead skin scissors and 1 * steel pusher
Notes: Curing lamp not included. Please dip cleansing/alcohol liquid at each step to avoid the adhesion when use nail art pen. 75%-90% alcohol can be used as slip solution, but make sure it's not wet to prevent holes on the nail.
Ohuhu 12-color poly nail gel kit
If you love having beautiful gel nails but don’t want to waste time running to the salon and spending too much money, you can have the best of both worlds with the Ohuhu all-in-one poly nail gel kit. Choose from 12 beautiful colors for any occasion, and be sure you can give yourself the complete treatment with this complete set. You won’t have to wait around for ages because Ohuhu poly nail gel dries quickly and lasts a long time, too! All of the gels in the Ohuhu 12-color poly nail gel kit are made of natural materials and are suitable for any kind of nails.
GP03 & GP06 are Glitter Colors BUT NOT Temperature Change Colors, Please refer to the following Correct Color Chart
regular color WH3 CL2 P2 N3 R2 R4 R5
temperature change color CH1
Glitter color GP02 GP03 GP04 GP06
Please ignore the “Temperature Change Color” label on the GP03 and GP06, which were mislabeled. If you can not accept this, please feel free to let us know, we will try our best to fix the problem.
1. Both UV and LED lamps can be used to cure gel. We recommend curing it with UV for about 2 minutes and LED for about 1 minute. The specific curing time depend on the thickness of the nail gel. The thicker the nail gel is, the longer the curing time will be.
2. Cleaning solution can help mold the nail gel. Make sure that the brush is not too dry or too wet when dipping into the cleaning solution.
3. After the nail gel is molded, you can also wipe both sides of the nail with the cleaning solution to remove the sticky layer and make the nail smoother and more shiny.
4. The temperature and the length of the nail will affect the color of the nail gel.
5. When removing your nails, soak them in slip solution or cleaning solution for about 5 minutes, then wipe them with a makeup remover.
6. Making great nail art requires patience. Check out the manual to learn more!