The kit includes:
18 * 15ml 18-color nail gel
1 * 15ml base coat, 1 * 15ml glossy top coat, 1 * 15ml matte top coat and 1 * 30ml cleaning solution
100 * nail form, 1 * double-ended brush, 1 * nail file, 1 * nail clippers, 1 * dead skin scissors and 1 * steel pusher
Notes: Curing lamp not included. Please dip cleansing/alcohol liquid at each step to avoid the adhesion when use nail art pen. 75%-90% alcohol can be used as slip solution, but make sure it's not wet to prevent holes on the nail.
Ohuhu 18-color poly nail gel kit
If you love having beautiful gel nails but don't want to waste time running to the salon and spending too much money, you can have the best of both worlds with the Ohuhu all-in-one poly nail gel kit. Choose from 18 beautiful colors for any occasion, and be sure you can give yourself the complete treatment with this complete set. You won’t have to wait around for ages because Ohuhu poly nail gel dries quickly and lasts a long time, too! All of the gels in the Ohuhu 18-color poly nail gel kit are made of natural materials and are suitable for any kind of nails.
18 Colors with 34 Color Effects (cover with 2 different top coats)
To take your nail beauty to the next level, we provide every kind of nail art tool and 2 top coats for you. The matte top coat and glossy top coat show 18 colors and 32 effects. (Note: use the glossy top coat on the glitter color). Enjoy the best nails, every time!
1. Both UV and LED lamps can be used to cure gel. We recommend curing it with UV for about 2 minutes and LED for about 1 minute. The specific curing time depend on the thickness of the nail gel. The thicker the nail gel is, the longer the curing time will be.
2. Cleaning solution can help mold the nail gel. Make sure that the brush is not too dry or too wet when dipping into the cleaning solution.
3. After the nail gel is molded, you can also wipe both sides of the nail with the cleaning solution to remove the sticky layer and make the nail smoother and more shiny.
4. The temperature and the length of the nail will affect the color of the nail gel.
5. When removing your nails, soak them in slip solution or cleaning solution for about 5 minutes, then wipe them with a makeup remover.
6. Making great nail art requires patience. Check out the manual to learn more!