Essential oil diffuser/humidifier that you can even use as a night light. Absolutely the best choice if you need a humidifierTech of Interest on November 14, 2015
I got this Diffuser for free to test out and I am impressed.
1) Mister works great and can be used to mist scents or just as a humidifier.
2) Comes with 2 settings: Always on and 30 seconds on 30 seconds off.
3) Has a light system that can be turned on by itself for soothing colors or just as a night light.
4) You can set the lights to change through a bunch of nice soft colors or set it to just a single color (you can pick which color you want by cycling through them).
5) Perfect for a kids room as a humidifier and as a night light.
6) Really nice, small form factor.
Cons: None, really.
An honest review *WITH* times to emptyfargoadvice on November 15, 2015
*** An Honest Review ***
I have been testing this (and to be fair, was sent it for review purposes) and here's my 2 cents on it:
- Instantly works, no waiting for those 'hot water' aromatherapy units, from the second you turn it on it's steaming
- Light levels, let's face it, everything has LEDs now - this has them, but one major difference it the ability to choose the brightness as they don't need to be full-blast all the time
- Color changing, nice and calming (especially the blue - not a big fan of blue, but something about the hue this produces is nice!)
- intermittent 30 seconds on 30 off is great for extending the use of whatever scent you're using!
- Quiet, really no loud bubbling or annoying fan sounds, quite quiet in any low ambiance environment (we have kids, could run a V8 without too many issues in our toy room) :P
Real world: Intermittent use empties the unit (100ml) in ~6.5 hours @ 29% indoor humidity level, constant use brings that to a decent 3 solid, which is perfect for most people's evening hours!
- Sorry, couldn't come up with any by this one, we have this aweful aromatherapy unit bought at a 'scents'y (see what I did there?!) place, and that one is horrible, spraying all over, dripping - this one doesn't do that, so no complaints!
Overall, it works and it works well - what more could you ask for?
Oh, as a bonus, it makes a HUGE mess, but it looks AWESOME taking the protective top off :P
This is super cool, the lights are a very warm glowStephen A. on November 16, 2015
This is super cool, the lights are a very warm glow, nothing bright and obnoxious. Easily fill the water holder and add your choice of essential oil (not included with the product), hit the mist button and it starts right up! Only thing I think would be a nice feature would be an auto off for the product, right now it will just run and run. Overall though a great product that looks great and works great!
This product works great. I use it in my daughter's bedroom and ...Judith on November 17, 2015
This product works great. I use it in my daughter's bedroom and it works as a night light with soft, changing colored lights as well as providing enough humidity to keep her from coughing all night ling. It is quiet and easy to use. The size does limit its use as it would not be appropriate for larger rooms. It would be great for travel, though. It has multiple settings for the lights and for the humidifier. Great product.
Pocket Full of MistyEric J on November 17, 2015
This thing is great! It requires a refill after a few hours, but will be very welcoming when the cold winter takes all the humidity out of the air.
It's lightweight and compact. The lighting is very subtle and it releases a constant stream of mist. Adding aroma to the fill tank will scatter throughout a room fairly quickly. Only thing to beware is to turn off the device before refilling, otherwise the water gets everywhere.
Great diffuser!Coolada85 on November 18, 2015
This is a great diffuser!
It puts out a good amount of vapor and I use it with different oils daily. I also have not had any clogging issues.
It cleans easily and looks really great with the color changing LED. It also allows you to pick one color to leave it on.
I use it mostly on the continuous setting and it will go for 6 hours no problem then it automatically shuts off when it senses the water is gone.It also has an intermittant setting which turns the unit on and off every 30 seconds, it allows it to run twice as long as the continuous setting.
All in all it's a great diffuser and I would definitely recommend it!
Great small LED humifierMitul K. on November 18, 2015
Excellent product. Works well in small setting. Great rotating LED display and on / off humidifier.
Fantastic Product!Mervyn Johnson on November 19, 2015
This is an excellent product to have as a night light in a little child's room. It really adds a nice atmosphere to any room. The changing LED colors creates a nice setting in any room. When the scented oil is added, it creates a cozy atmosphere.
The Diffuser gives off a soft light, and induces a state of calmness. My daughter loves it and it helps her to sleep at night.
After a stressful day at work, the scented oils give a very good aroma and helps me to relax.
I would definitely recommend this product for anyone seeking to reduce stress!
Just like my coworkers expensive diffuserDenece W. on November 19, 2015
My coworker raves about her essential oils and has a diffuser at work. Her's cost 4 times what this cost and is doing the exact same thing. Usually I would write pros and cons so you could see what I liked and didn't like, but I just want to say it does a great job. We live in a very very humid place with about 80% humidity year round so the vapor aspect wasn't huge for me. The fact it has a soothing light and can mix in my essential oils is huge for me. We have a baby on the way and would like something to sooth them and add some oils when they are having hard times. I've grown to like this brand because they have simple and inexpensive products yet still quality to do the job. I'm sure there are many diffusers out there that do more and are better quality, but this is everything you really need.
UPDATE: We have been putting in essential oils at night for my sicko kids and they are feeling so much better! It isn't an overpowering mist, but is perfect for my kids to feel better in the mornings. Such a simple item but does such a good job.
Big thing in small packageKurt L on November 20, 2015
I was skeptical when I received this. How small it was. Then I started using it. You don't need it to be huge. It lasts as long as it says. The extremely cool part is the color changing LEDs. I didn't think they would be as bright as in the pictures but they are.
The size is about the same size of a Beanie Boo (see picture). It has an array of lights that it fades to. It doesn't just go from a color to a color to a color, it faded. My kids love this and can just be used as a light show if you aren't using it for therapeutic reasons