Three Sized Design - [Large (11"), Medium (9"), Small (6")] - The small ice pack is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, while the two larger ones are great for teenagers and adults
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
Free shipping on all orders on Ohuhuhealth.com from the United States.
Please notice the shipping address can’t be changed once the orders are shipped out.
If you have any question about shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For 12 months after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT
or FULL REFUND including covering the return shipping cost within the country of purchase.
Reminder: Be sure to use your product as directed.
Contact email@example.com and provide your order number* or Click the SUPPORT
We will issue you with your number and a return shipping address.